This specification is available for Instant DownloadDownload Spec
Overhead Coiling Doors
Use this free downloadable CSI 3-part specification to specify Series 400 heavy duty overhead coiling doors by ASTA America.
The 400 Series is perfect for industrial, commercial, or high cycle applications.
The 400 series consists of 3-inch wide — 24, 22, 20, or 18-gauge slats with a flat, curved, or perforated profile. Available in sizes up to 40’ wide or 30’ high (varies by model). The 400 Series is perfect for industrial, commercial, or high cycle applications.
- Electric Operation: Easy fast motorized operation at a push of a button (motor mounting plates available upon request).
- Slide Bolt Locks: Dual steel slide bolt locks attached to bottom suitable for padlocks (padlocks by other) (standard for manual push-up operation).
- Vision Panels: 5” x 3/4” cut out spaced approximately 3” apart and covered with clear Lexan (Flat Slat Only). Hood Baffle: 8” wide PVC rubber riveted to the inside of the hood.
- Guide Weather Seal: One-piece vinyl weather seal attached to door guide on the non-coil side (brush seal with retainer available upon request).
- Insulation (Steel Backed): Refer to 600 series.Windload: Available design to +/- 45 PSF for 16’0” wide (test size). Windload varies by model; contact customer service for windload availability on larger sizes.
- High Cycle Springs: Available in 50,000 cycles and 100,000 cycles.
- 08 33 13 – Coiling Overhead Shutters
- 08 33 23 – Overhead Coiling Doors (all models)
- 08 33 23 – Coiling Sheet Doors (all models)
- 08 33 26 – Overhead Coiling Grills