This specification is available for Instant DownloadDownload Spec
Overhead Coiling Doors
Free downloadable CSI 3-part specification to specify Series 600 insulated overhead coiling doors by ASTA America.
The 600 Series is perfect for industrial, commercial, or climate-controlled applications.
The 600 Series insulated overhead coiling doors are available in 24, 22, 20, or 18-gauge slats with a flat profile and a 24 or 22-gauge back slat that encloses a 5/8” thick insulation strip between the two slats. Sizes are 40’ x 16’ to 28’ x 26’ (varies by model).
40-year film integrity and a 35-year no-chalk/no-fade limited paint warranty.
- Enclosed hood
- Reduction gear chain hoist
- 3-piece structural steel guides
- Double angle bottom bar with weather seal
- 2-year limited warranty
- Guides, bottom bars, and headplates are powder coated black at the factory
- Electric Operation: Easy fast motorized operation at a push of a button (motor mounting plates available on request).
- Slide Bolt Locks: Dual steel slide bolt locks attached to bottom suitable for padlocks (padlocks by other) (standard for manual/push-up operation).
- Vision Panels: 5” x 3/4” cut out spaced approximately 3” apart and covered with clear Lexan.
- Windload: Available design to +/- 50 PSF for 16’ wide (22-gauge). Windload varies by size and model; for windload availability on large sizes contact customer service.
- High Cycle Springs: Available in 50,000 cycles and 100,000 cycles.
- 08 33 13 – Coiling Overhead Shutters
- 08 33 23 – Overhead Coiling Doors (all models)
- 08 33 23 – Coiling Sheet Doors (all models)
- 08 33 26 – Overhead Coiling Grills