8.5" x 11"
08 33 23.08
This specification is available for Instant DownloadDownload Spec
Coiling Sheet Doors
Free downloadable 3-part specification to specify Series 280 coiling sheet doors by ASTA America.
The 280 Series is designed and manufactured with durability, quick installation, and ease of maintenance in mind. Features standard to this door eliminates the need for extra options or upgrades.
Available 280 Series Models:
- 281 Series
- 282 Insulated
- 23 Windload Certified
- 284 Insulated Windload Certified
- Pre-greased springs: During production, both springs are pre-greased and enclosed in a helical spiral tube to protect them from the elements.
- Dead axle & torque tube assembly: Offers durability and smoother operation as weight is distributed throughout the tube.
- Door stops: Removable door stops prevent the curtain from over traveling the guide. Ratchet tensioning device with winding bar: Allows you to simultaneously fine-tune both springs due to the eight different positions on the tension wheel, which provides equal pull on the left and right sides of the door.
- Patented mini latch feature: Made from heavy gauge yellow zinc coated steel or optional stainless steel with latch cover to protect from tampering.
- Insulation: Refer to Model 282 with mylar and polyethylene insulation laminated to backside of curtain.
- Top & Side Draft Stop: To seal at the header and jambs (standard on Model 282).
- Windlock: Refer to Model 283.
For assistance, contact ASTA America by calling 800-423-0659 or visit their website at www.astaamerica.com.
- 08 33 13 – Coiling Overhead Shutters
- 08 33 23 – Overhead Coiling Doors (all models)
- 08 33 23 – Coiling Sheet Doors (all models)
- 08 33 26 – Overhead Coiling Grills