This specification is available for Instant DownloadDownload Spec
Vinyl Folding Windows
Use this free downloadable CSI 3-part specification to specify the Absolute Series vinyl folding windows by Panoramic Doors.
Windows are available in sizes up to 19.5 feet wide and 8 feet maximum height.
Vinyl color options are white or beige. Laminated vinyl options of black. bronze, silver and gray.
Vinyl windows have been used in construction since the 1960s and offer a lot of benefits for construction projects:
– Vinyl windows are easy to install, and they can be installed on concrete walls without having to use any additional support.
– They’re made from materials that resist rust and corrosion, so they last for decades.
– Vinyl is lightweight and easy to transport. It’s easy for contractors to bring them on-site, and it’s easy for them to carry them up ladders or scaffolding if necessary.
– They don’t need much maintenance: all you have to do is wipe them down with a damp cloth occasionally so that dirt doesn’t build up on them over time (because dirt can cause scratches).
– Vinyl windows are a great option for construction projects because they’re durable and easy to maintain. They can withstand rough treatment during construction, as well as extreme weather conditions like rain and snow.
–Once the building is complete, you’ll be able to easily keep your vinyl windows clean with just soap and water—no harsh chemicals needed!
For assistance, contact Panoramic Doors by calling 760-616-5018 or visit their website at www.panoramicdoors.com.