This specification is available for Instant DownloadDownload Spec
07 56 00.02 Fluid Applied Roofing
Free downloadable 07 56 00.02 Fluid Applied Roofing to specify a silicone remedial 100 roof coating system applied over existing metal roof systems.
Enduris 3500 or 3525 Series silicone roof coatings, manufactured by Momentive Performance Materials, Inc., is a high solids, solvent-free, alkoxy-based silicone roof coating that moisture cures to a durable, breathable, waterproof barrier that is highly resistant to degradation from UV and natural weathering.
While cured Enduris 3500 Series roof coatings are unaffected by ponding water conditions, various professional roofing associations, including NRCA, consider ponding water undesirable and recommend that roofs be designed for positive drainage. Corrective action should be considered prior to application of Enduris 3500 Series roof coating, to correct existing ponding conditions and drainage deficiencies. Ponding water must be corrected on spray polyurethane foam roofing prior to coating application.
- Minimum 25 years experience in manufacture of silicone roof coatings.
- ISO 9001 certified.
- UL Listed.
- FM Class 1, 4470 approved.
- NSF P151 Certified.
- Approved by roof coating manufacturer.
- Eligible to offer manufacturer’s warranty.
Silicone Roof Coating:
- Source: Enduris 3500 or 3525.
- Description: High solids, solvent-free, alkoxy-based, moisture-cured, silicone roof coating by Momentive Performance Materials.
- Physical properties, tested to ASTM D6694:
- Tensile strength: 200 PSI, tested to ASTM D2370.
- Elongation at break 500 percent, tested to ASTM D2370.
- Volume solids: Minimum 90 percent, tested to ASTM D2697.
Seam Treatment Materials:
- GE Enduris Silicone Seam Sealant by Momentive Performance Materials.
- GE UltraSpan UST / USM pre-cured silicone transition sheets and molded corners by Momentive Performance Materials.
- Reinforcement fabric: GE RF100 series, 100 percent polyester spun-laced textile reinforcing fabric.
- GE SWS Silicone Seam Sealant by Momentive Performance Materials.
Visit GE Momentive’s specification profile for the following sections.