If you are a Visitor, during your visit to our website we will collect statistical data about your visit, such as the date, time and length of your visit, the URLs or addresses of the website pages you visit, the operating system, browser, each engine and IP address used by the computer you are using to connect to the internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the internet. This information is collected by third party software operating on our website.
We use and disclose such statistical data for the following purposes:
- to measure the effectiveness of listing or other advertising on our website;
- to identify user behavior and industry trends on our website; and
- to maintain and optimize the technical performance, operation and security of our website.
We may disclose such statistical data to others, including Industry Suppliers.
If you want us to stop sending Direct Marketing Information to you, you can contact us at any time to request that we stop sending you such information. You can either contact us or use the “Unsubscribe” facility at the bottom of any Direct Marketing Information email or communication that we send you.
If you are a Registered Member or an Industry Supplier, during the process of registering as a member of our website or entering into a listing agreement with us you will provide us with Personal Information, for example, email addresses, names, and job titles. We may also collect other Personal Information about you during the course of your relationship with us, either directly from you or from third parties.
If you do not provide the information requested by us or our website, we may not be able to register you as a member of our website or enter into a listing agreement with you.
We will use, disclose and hold such Personal Information for the purposes of:
- establishing and maintain your registration, your account and/or listings with us;
- providing you with listing and other associated services;
- contacting you about your registration, your account or the services we provide to you;
- arranging supplier billing, payment, credit checks and verifying your identity;
- gauging customer satisfaction and providing customer services;
- providing technical support and administration;
- maintaining our records;
- addressing feedback or complaints and resolving disputes; and
- sending you Direct Marketing Information.
If you do not want us to send you any Direct Marketing Information, you can contact us at any time to request that we stop sending you such information.
We may also publish Personal Information collected from you (except for any credit card details) on our website as part of your Listing, advertising or submission to an on-line member forum. You should not submit to us any Personal Information that you do not want published on our website, for example, a home phone number.
We will use all reasonable means to maintain adequate security measures to safeguard the Personal Information we hold from loss or unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. However, as the internet is an open network, we do not warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information is safe from loss or unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure, either during transmission to or from our website, or when held by us.