8.5" x 11"
08 33 23.07
This specification is available for Instant DownloadDownload Spec
Coiling Sheet Doors
Use this free downloadable CSI 3-part specification to specify Series 203 windlock certified coiling sheet doors by ASTA America.
The 203 Series is wind load certified and tested to approved standards as specified in the Florida and Texas Building Codes. Impact Doors are also available.
Perfect choice for loading docks, warehouse buildings, distribution centers, freight terminals, or any commercial applications with high windload requirements.
The 203 series is a continuous corrugated Windlock Sheet Door that is available in sizes up to 20’x18’ in a variety of colors.
- Steel Mounting Plates: For lateral jamb extension to provide door support.
- Electric Operation: Easy, fast motorized operation at a push of a button.
- Top Draft Seal: To seal tight at the header to reduce air filtration (standard Model 204).
- Insulation: Refer to ASTA AMERICA Model 204 – standard 203 design with mylar and polyethylene insulation laminated to backside of curtain.
- Side Draft Seal: 2” brush weather seal with 1” aluminum retainer attached to door jamb field installed (standard on Model 204).
For assistance, contact ASTA America by calling 800-423-0659 or visit their website at www.astaamerica.com.
- 08 33 13 – Coiling Overhead Shutters
- 08 33 23 – Overhead Coiling Doors (all models)
- 08 33 23 – Coiling Sheet Doors (all models)
- 08 33 26 – Overhead Coiling Grills